Although it seems like we just announced Star Forge, it is nearly complete and should be available to play within a week. At this point, all we are doing is wrapping up the levels and survival mode.
I have to say that Star Forge has turned out fantastic! It really is a lot of fun and has been one of my favorite projects I’ve worked on. It’s just constant action and explosions with a few small breaks in between to upgrade and modify your towers. But the game is so simple you can jump right in and get to it. Eric has been cranking on the code and I’ve been pumping out the art (a large reason the game resembles Vector Boom) and together the two have been fusing together to produce pure awesomeness. In case you missed the last post, the game revolves around your factory (located in the center) which pumps out resources to build and modify your towers. Set up defenses->blow stuff up. W00t!
Other game updates:
- Retired Wizard Defense: It’s finished and sponsored and just waiting on some language translations before we can release. It could be released this month.
- Checkpoint: Meanwhile Jason and Lisa have been pumping out Checkpoint levels and wrapping that game up. It too is nearly finished and should be coming out soon, as it is also sponsored and ready to go! I hope you guys have been practicing your wall jumps…
- Shifty: Pretty much done! We are starting to look for a site to partner with to push this game out!
- Pixel 2: Yes, it’s under development. Jimmy has been working on this one while in school this past year and it’s coming along as well. Not sure as to a release date, but I expect to see it finished within a few months. We should start having some screenshots and more information on the game this summer.
- Zoo-Opolis: Our Facebook game is getting wrapped up and should be released early May or sooner! You will definitely be seeing a lot more information coming out in the next week or so. KC has been delivering a lot more kickass art while we’ve been working on these other titles- pumping out over 200 more avatar items, bringing the total to over 300!
- Bubble Tanks TD 2: It’s under development but still has a long way to go yet. Expect some more news after we get Zoo-Opolis out and running for awhile.
In short, we could be releasing FIVE games within the next 30 days. I don’t think we even released five games last year, so I think you can understand why we’ve been so busy. But some of these games have been in development for a long time and I’m super excited to start releasing them to you guys for playing. Stay tuned, we’ve got a lot of games coming soon!