It’s contest time once again here at Hero Interactive but this time we’re trying something new.
We’ve teamed up with ArmorGames.com to run our biggest and best contest to date! Are you ready? Here it is: Just by playing StarShine 2: Puzzle Master, you could win a Play Station 3! So what do you have to do to win? It’s simple! Create an awesome puzzle and submit it. That’s it! The top 5 puzzles win!
1st Place/Grand Prize – a Play Station 3
2nd Place – An iPod Touch
3rd, 4th, and 5th Place – An iPod Nano
Be sure to submit your puzzle before Feb. 1st 2009, 11:59 pm U.S. Eastern Time Zone.
Here’s what you need to know:
1) You MUST have an ArmorGames account to enter.
2) YOU MUST BE 13 OR OLDER TO PARTICIPATE.
3) When submitting your puzzle be sure to enter “contest [Your ArmorGames account name] in the Author field so we can contact you. Be sure to include “contest” followed by a space, and then your ArmorGames.com username. So, for example: if we submitted a puzzle, we’d use “contest HeroInteractive”.
4) You may play and rate puzzles through any portal you wish, not just on ArmorGames.
5) Create as many puzzles as you like!
6) You may share your puzzles with your friends and family so that they can rate them. Simply send them this link: http://www.herointeractive.com/starshine2/?puzzleID=[insert your puzzle ID# here]
7) Down rating puzzles not created by you in an effort to skew the results will not be tolerated and will result in your entries (all of them!) being disqualified!
How the winners will be selected:
We here at Hero Interactive will take a look at the top 50 rated puzzles and choose our five favorites. Winners’ usernames will be posted on the ArmorGames.com blog as well as the HeroInteractive.com blog. In addition, winners will receive emails at the addresses supplied when they registered with ArmorGames.com.
We’re looking for creativity as well as fun and solvability. In other words, you won’t win just because your puzzle has tons of objects in it or is mega-hard. Try to think and be original without being ridiculously hard. (P.S. Having 40 green stars all go off at once has been done MANY times.)
I know a lot of you have already submitted some great puzzles to us. Consider those practice. Submit our favorite puzzle and you’ll walk away with an incredible prize. Good luck!
Click here to get started!